Post-Silicon Validation Engineer
Post Silicon Validation Engineer
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Qualification: B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M. Tech
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience in silicon lab validation for power management ICs. Experience with validation of Mixed-signal ICs.
- Experience in validation test planning, test development, execution, debug and report preparation.
- Hands-on experience of using lab equipment such as oscilloscope, signal analyzer, signal generator, etc.
- familiarity of programming and scripting languages like Python, Perl
- Experience in automation using NI Labview is an advantage
- Understanding of power management ICs, architecture, specifications interpretation is required
- Debug skills to zero in on an issue, coordination with cross-functional teams is required
LabVIEW, PMIC, Post Silicon Validation, System Validation, Testing Validation
Job Category: VLSI (Silicon engineering)
Job Location: Finland: Oulu India: Bangalore India: Chennai India: Hyderabad India: Noida Malaysia S. Korea: Seoul Singapore USA: Texas