Digital Implementation Engineer
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Run logic, physical, and clock tree synthesis.
- Implement the design floor planning, pin placement, and power planning.
- Do the cell placement, routing, and optimization.
- Analyze critical routes IR drop reports and extract signals parasitic.
- Analyze physical verification reports, including DRC, LVS & antenna checks, and fix the corresponding violations.
- Perform static timing analysis and timing closure.
- Solve technical issues in running projects with the team members and guide them to resolve the issues.
- Coach and monitor junior engineers.
- Have hands-on experience on DSM nodes (4nm, 5nm, 6nm, 7nm)
- Excellent knowledge of Synopsys design tools (DC, ICCII, PT, PrimeRail and ICV) and the used flow.
- Very good programming and scripting skills (Shell, Tcl, and/or Perl).
- Very Good digital logic design basic concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of digital timing violations.
- Excellent knowledge of ASIC Physical Design RTL to GDSII.
Job Location: Egypt Sweden: Stockholm