SSD Firmware Validation
Experience: 3 to 10 Years
Qualification: B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M. Tech
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
A candidate in this position shall be responsible for the below functions but not limited to the following
- Test Design, Development, and Integration of functional tests for NVMe client SSD firmware validation
- Do troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Do multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- Desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Bachelors or Masters
- Firmware knowledge for a storage device
- Knowledge on Flash memory technology
- SATA/NVMe knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Firmware Validation experience
- Experience with protocol analyzers