Position: WLAN Test Engineer
Experience: 3 to 10 Years
Qualification: B.E / B. Tech / M.E / M. Tech
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- The role of a WLAN Test Engineer is to work on a wide variety of tasks covering the full spectrum of black box and white box testing.
- This role will be expected to Execute test plans, manage, and update lab hardware, setups.
- Contribute to test execution, test automation.
- In this position will be expected to work with development team to reproduce and debug issues reported by engineering test teams, T&V teams and customers.
- Be a member of an Agile cross-functional scrum team, participate in Sprint planning, review and retrospective.
- Create relevant documents following the processes.
- Minimum qualifications 2-8 years of 802.11 protocol testing
- Manual experience. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of IEEE 802.11 WLAN protocol and standards (802.11a, b, g, n, ac, ax, d, h, I, k,v, r).
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with wireless trace tools required (Omni peek, Wireshark). Experience configuring and managing network infrastructure and WLAN devices like Access Points and Switches required.
- Experience configuring and testing and troubleshooting networking technologies, WLAN security protocols (802.1x, AES/CCMP, etc.).
- Excellent problem-solving ability with experience in diagnosing complex system issues including strong debugging skills.
- Experience in Automation Framework (RFS ) and Scripting Language ( python ) would be good . Exposure to android would be added advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a good team player.
- Excellent communication skills
- 802.11 protocol testing
Job Location: India: Bangalore
Job Category: Embedded Solutions