Analog Design Engineer
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Has relevant knowledge and hands on experience of SerDes design at high data rates, up to 20Gbps.
- Study the assigned block, analyze the circuit carefully, and work on the hand analysis.
- Understand the required performance, the targeted specs and trade-off between different performance metrices.
- Write behavioral model of the circuit blocks for system-level simulations.
- Simulate and verifying designed schematics using Synopsys tools using circuit simulators.
- Debug to find out the root cause for any performance degradation.
- Being capable of solving all the faced issues.
- Working with layout team on layout optimization.
- Evaluate post layout performance using extraction tools (ICV and Calibre).
- Understand the interface with other blocks (if any) and work with other team members to optimize the interface.
- Coordinate and handling top-level simulations.
- Develop and executing characterization plans of the designed blocks, systems, and chips.
- Check the design reliability (EM/IR/Aging) using available tools.
- Do timing models using custom static timing analysis tools.
- Deliver the corresponding documentation as per the design process.
- Excellent knowledge of design/simulation tools such as Synopsys, Cadence and/or Mentor tools or any relevant tool.
- Good knowledge of any EM simulation tool.
- Good knowledge in behavioral modeling (Verilog, Verilog AMS).
- Very Good knowledge of custom timing static analysis tool (Synopsys NanoTime and SiliconSmart).
Job Location: India: Bangalore India: Chennai India: Hyderabad India: Kolkata India: Noida S. Korea: Seoul